Success in the lash industry can be fairly challenging. However, with modern tools and technologies, we can rely on modern solutions to solve our problems. So to help you out, we’ve put together some tips on how you can build a healthy lash clientele to keep your business running.
Building clientele with an online presence
One of the most important things to think about in today’s connected world is how you can use social media to your advantage. Getting social on platforms such as Instagram and Twitter is essential for the growth of any eyelash business, especially given the creativity involved in the industry.
These platforms are huge as they allow you to share photos of your work. Your eyelash clientele could even take pictures of your work on their own lashes and share it with the world, quoting you as the lash expert that helped them with their new look. Social media is an amazing way to get your name out there and it’s an essential component of success in the lash industry.
However, you do need to be active when it comes to building a clientele with social media, so here are some tips you can follow for great results:
- Make sure you’re consistent with your posts so that you’re always posting something new for people to see!
- Always make sure your clients are comfortable with you posting your work on the internet as some people might not enjoy having their pictures online, even if it’s just the lashes!
- Be professional and respectable on social media, but do inject some of your own personality into it so clients can see the type of person you are
- Don’t forget to include contact details and your business name in your social media!
- Make sure you use the right hashtags to get noticed
- Get on multiple social platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for the most exposure, but only if you have the time to manage them all
Building clientele with positive reviews
Positive reviews will also be a huge help when it comes to building a clientele. If you don’t have a lot of time and money to invest in an online presence, then one of the best ways to grow your clientele is through word of mouth.
This isn’t something you can actively do outside of encouraging positive reviews. Instead, you should be focusing on offering an outstanding service to all of your customers so they’re more inclined to suggest your services to their friends. One way to do this is to create a client referral program.
A referral program is an incentive for your customers to share their experiences at your salon with others. This could be something like a 20% discount off their service if they invite a friend to your salon. You could even offer the discount to both the new customer and the existing one so that everyone gets a benefit for helping your business grow.
Building a clientele in the lash industry can be tricky, but by getting social and making the best use of your networks and contacts, it’s possible to build a healthy list of clientele that continues to grow based on high-quality work and recommendations.
Happy Business Building!
Branded Beauty Lash Gals